Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I correctly apply my make-up without looking like a clown?

I use Bare Minerals. First I put on the Fairly Light Foundation. Then I use the Light Foundation as a concealer. After that I use Warmth and then I put on my mineral veil.





But sometimes it seems to cake up around my nose and forehead and I look like a clown. I can't stop wearing it because I like to cover up my acne.





Do you have any tips on how to fix this problem and possibly help me apply my makeup better?How can I correctly apply my make-up without looking like a clown?
put on your skin color foundation and apply a light natural eye shadow.


Sheer lip gloss. You will look really natural. trust me.How can I correctly apply my make-up without looking like a clown?
always remember less is more!
ah there is this perfect book for you called MAKE-UP BOOK! and it has everything you need to know about make-up. all you do is download it and then bam you got it. costs little and has EVERYTHING IN IT.





i think you shud check it out. i just got done reading it.





go here ---%26gt; www.jessierose.webs.com
befor u put on your bareminarals i would put like a light liqued foundation on then apply the bareminarels..


i personaly use bareminarels also n thats what i do..
maybe get a cream concealer and when you put on your powder make sure you tap the excess off so that it doesn't all go on in one spot and look caked on. just make sure you blend well. i'm sure youtube has a video to help that
I sometimes just end up beginning cheap and using several types. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be right. I like http://BrandsMakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment