Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Applying make up highlighter plz help!?

Hi! Just wanted to ask those people who have experience or know how to apply make up high lighters? I mean you can't just apply them on your face the way you apply foundation and concealer can you? So how do you apply it and on which parts of the face. Note: I use concealer and liquid foundation with no skin problems but I just want to add more glow to my skin. Thanks!Applying make up highlighter plz help!?
well u just put some on top of your cheek bones and nose and a little eyeshadow highlighter brush would work any type of brush will work just don't get it to dark or you will look plasticApplying make up highlighter plz help!?
i have like a highlighter stick which i dab over my cheekbones and down my nose. u dont need anymore than that or else u will just look silly!!





xxxx
I sometimes mix my foundation and highlighter together to give my skin a dewy glow. I use Benefit's High Beam. What kind of highlighter are you using? If you're not using something too frosty or sparkley you could get away with mixing it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment