Saturday, December 26, 2009

In grade 7-8 i would apply make-up and baby powder under my eyes now at 16 i have eye bags wat can i do?

- Because of these eye bags i have trouble with my boyfriend and i do not know what to do.. i cant look at him because i feel ugly around him.In grade 7-8 i would apply make-up and baby powder under my eyes now at 16 i have eye bags wat can i do?
well you might need more sleep. but to cover up the bags concealer is your best friend. and there is no need to feel ugly, you are probably just tired and need to restIn grade 7-8 i would apply make-up and baby powder under my eyes now at 16 i have eye bags wat can i do?
More sleep of course is the obvious answer, and I'm sure you know that, but I have also heard that drinking water helps. You should also get some under eye concealer, I know you say you have done it in the past, but the trick is to tap it onto your skin, instead of rubbing, for better coverage.
It sounds gross, but Hemmroid cream.





Preparation H


And put some spoons in the freezer and then put them under your eyes
hmm...interesting ? im So looking back here for the answer. Im in 8th grade now...I want tips, but thats why i don't wear make-up right now...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment