Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the correct order to apply make-up?

1.I have oily skin. so what kind of foundation should I use : powder, liquid, moose, what?


2.does the concealer go on before the foundation?


3. what type of concealer should I use: stick, liquid, ect ect. ( keep in mind I have oily skin)


4.what is the best way to apply concealer, and foundation?: brush, fingers, sponge, ect, ect?


please make sure you read ALL question. Thank you so much.What is the correct order to apply make-up?
1. powder


2. you can do it first or after whatever you feel comfortable with. keep i mind foundation is for ppl that need cover like bad acne. concealer is just a few bumps.


3.stick so then you can keep it with you to make touch up in the day just take it out of your purse like lip stick and touch up if it runs or doesn't stay on


4.i would say like the cotton sponges


What is the correct order to apply make-up?
With oily skin you're better to choose water based makeups and powders with mineral oils; they absorb and last longer.





If I were you... got to your local shoppers drug mart or dept store makep counter, they'll give you a full free demo (and application) of the best techniques for your face. Depending on blemishes, dark circles, pore size and all other things, they will tell you the best tools to use specifically for you.








Set it up for an afternoon where you'll have your face done and then a night out with friends or family looking glam!
1. powder


2. generally concealer goes on first some people like doing it after. I vote first though


3. I use liquid because creams tend to look cakey on me


4. I apply concealer with a brush but blend it out with fingers. I do the same with foundation.





there's no right or wrong way to apply makeup, just do what works.
I agree with the first girls answers EXCEPT concealer should always go on AFTER foundation. The reason why is concealer is so much heavier than foundation and once you put on your foundation, you might not even NEED the concealer.



1. Powder.


2. Yes.


3. Stick


4. Sponge.





Hope we helped ;);)
Theres no rules in makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment