Saturday, December 26, 2009

How often do I re apply make up?

I have started to cross dress and wanted to know how often I have to reapply my make up?How often do I re apply make up?
There are many variants: how oily your skin is, how much you sweat, %26amp; how quality your make-up is. It depends from person to person. You just need to pay attention %26amp; check every so often to see how your face responds.How often do I re apply make up?
When you begin to see oils on your T- zone ( forehead, nose, and chin ), then you use pressed powder to cover it. I also never leave my house without my oil-blotting tissues. Clean n' Clear makes some really inexpensive ones and they really help when it comes to looking fresh throughout the day.
when ever it goes of 5 times a day
You will reapply powder and lipstick as needed but always start off with good quality makeup to lessen the needed touchups.





I recommend mineral makeup for your skin and lip stains which are like markers you can stain your lips without waxy coating. After staining use a little Chapstick or Blistex to keep them moist. The stain should last at least four hours before reapplication is necessary. The color does not rub off on anything.
I usually put on my makeup 20mins before I leave. This way it will last longer. But really whever you go to the bathroom just check and if your face doesn't look as done up and is looking quite dull then re freshen yourself up.
I only reapply my lipstick and at times to touch up my eye liner only.





Invest in long-staying products to cut out the reapplying routine.





Too many layers of make up look unnatural and cakey. Not that hygenic too.
I use Bee-Luscious foundation and primer and I never have to reapply. Oh I also spray on the Mineral Mist before I put on the primer. It closes your pores and the primer seals them so NO sweat throughs! Just Google Bee-Luscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment