Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you use cotton pads to apply make-up?

I dont have any of those sponges left. Can I use a cotton pad to put on foundation?Can you use cotton pads to apply make-up?
Yes, but keep in mind that both the sponges AND a cotton pad soak up more than 50% of your foundation and also collect bacteria. I just recently switched to a foundation brush and it also goes on a LOT nicer. And if you don't want the thick coverage that a foundation brush gives you (it was a bit much for me) then just use like a VERY soft blush brush and it works woooonderfully. Completely changed my foundation!





Uhhh why did that girl copy and paste my answer hahaha...Can you use cotton pads to apply make-up?
You are probably better using your fingers like someone else said.. Cotton pads are not flexible enough and once the foundation soaks in to the pad, you cannot work with it. Plus you will get more of a straited effect and a fiberous one at that.Some people use brushes to apply their foundation, too. I am a make-up artist and I always use my hands on myself and of course,(disposable) sponges on my customers for sanitary reasons...
Yes, but keep in mind that both the sponges AND a cotton pad soak up more than 50% of your foundation and also collect bacteria. I just recently switched to a foundation brush and it also goes on a LOT nicer. And if you don't want the thick coverage that a foundation brush gives you (it was a bit much for me] then just use like a VERY soft blush brush and it works woooonderfully. Completely changed my foundation!
Use Your Fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Cotton will leave nasty strings of lint %26amp; cotton %26amp; it will be a total mess!!!
yes, might not work as well. but u can use anything. so yes you can do it...
Yes to blend
yup thats work good idea :P
use ur fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment