Wednesday, December 30, 2009

STEPS for applying MAKE UP :O !!?

haha This is how I do my everyday school ';makeup';. After taking a shower I grab a bit of moisturizer cream, then I apply concealer (bc I have bad dark circles...) then I apply foundation, then mascara, then blush and seal it with powder...


IS THAT OK??


IM 16 BTW =P


THANKZZ.. ANY SUGGESTIONS?STEPS for applying MAKE UP :O !!?
Sounds good to me, but a tip is that you set the powder over the foundation first and THEN apply the blush over that and you can always add a tad bit of powder over that jus to make it last extremely long/all day. When you apply the blush onto the foundation it doesn't look as well or last as long as it does when you put it over a powder. Try it and good luck!STEPS for applying MAKE UP :O !!?
Your 16 geez you need some eyeliner and lip glosss
perfect.


i put blush before mascara but that is ok.
Thank you I needed that steps and i think it is ok
yes, that's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment