Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Steps to applying make up??

Ok ladies, i am just curious to what othe women and girls do! What do you use first and what are your steps! Thanks just interested in seeing what everyone else does!Steps to applying make up??
This is my order:


1) Tinted Moisturizer (Smashbox)


2) Gel Eyeliner (Bobbi Brown)


3) Bronzer (Bobbi Brown)


4) Mascara (Clinque, Benefit, or Lancome)


5) Blush (MAC)


6) Sometimes Second coat of mascaraSteps to applying make up??
Well, I have bad skin (past acne marks, oil, enlarged pores) so I wear a bit more makeup then others, but here is mine:





1- wash with an acne face wash


2- apply acne fighting moisturizer


3- apply a thin layer of foundation


3- apply concealer under my eyes and where needed on face


4- apply another layer of foundation


5- face powder


6-eye shadow


7- eyeliner


8- mascara


9- eye brow pencil to fill in brows


10- lip gloss
Well.


I don't put on very much makeup.


Here's my very basic, natural routine.


1. Wash my face with a very gentle scrub [I don't have acne problems].


2. I conceal the area under my eyes [I have extra pigment there so I have bags under my eyes]. I also conceal my eyelids [to help the eyeshadow pigments stick] and i conceal any zits I may have at the moment :P lol.


3. Then I apply a sheer, shimmery light pink eyeshadow on my lid.


4. Then I apply eyeliner in this purple color that's a little lighter than black to the outer half of the bottom lashline and blend/smudge inwards.


5. Then I use mascara primer on my top and bottom lashes and put black mascara on my top lashes.





Then I'm done!


Lol. So that's my very basic routine :]
My everyday routine for natural looking is..


1. Washing my face thoroughly..very important step!


2. apply moisturizer (aveeno soy moisturizer)


3. apply foundation under the eye and the eyelids (Covergirl)


4. Apply concealer under the eye (WetnWild) don't blend concealer yet until step 5.


5. again, dab a dot of foundation and smudge with the concealer. I do this step is b/c if you blend concealer and foundation together, it makes the concealer smoother under the eyes..


6. I apply a nude color matte eyeshadow on the lids. (maybelline)


7. apply very, very thin line of eyeliner on the lids in smokey grey


8. curl my eyelashes


9. apply blush


10. apply lip balm!





For like weddings i do a couple more steps..


1. wash face


2. mix a bit moisturizer and a bit of liquid foundation together, too create a sheer foundation..apply thin layer to face


3. Then I do step 4%26amp;5 up there...


4. Apply a hint of pressed powder


5, apply a bit of loose powder also..in a lighter color than my press powder (my loose powder is a bit shimmery) onto the t zone.


6. Sometimes I use the bronzer also..on the tzone.


7. apply blush


8. eyeshadow time


9. here comes the thin line of eyeliner .agaian..


10. curl the lashes


11. put on some mascara


12. lipbalm%26gt; nude lipliner%26gt; hint of desired lip stick color (i just put it on the bottom and smack my lips togetehr evenly)%26gt; colored lip gloss or clear gloss. If I don't use lipbalm...i'll apply a tin layer of foundation to keep my lipstick/ gloss on.





I don't wear makeup a lot, so i don't really aim for expensive brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment