Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you multi task when driving? Texting? Eating? Applying make up?

I'm bad. I do. I admit it.Do you multi task when driving? Texting? Eating? Applying make up?
I like to enjoy a cheeseburger and a milkshake while watching my favorite movie or reading a good Stephen King novel.Do you multi task when driving? Texting? Eating? Applying make up?
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There should be laws against such things. I was hit on by bike by a woman on her cell phone.
i answer qs on YA while.....





....i listen to the nagging of my boss.....
No. See you on the 6:00 O'Clock news.
No. I try to concentrate on one thing at a time and do a good job of it.
Yes unfortunatly....Its usually applying make up or talking on the phone.
No because I am driving. That is what you are supposed to do in the car.





People who text and do other $hit cause accidents. Or yet worse pi$s the rest of us off because we are paying attention and have to drive defensively to avoid people swerving in and out of their lane because Maybelline was more important. And some wonder where road rage comes from.





I cant wait until they ban cell phones while driving and pass the ';no texting'; law in Mass... A young boy was killed on his bike because someone was texting while driving and thought he hit a mailbox...
i smoke while driving %26amp; sometimes i will text.

No comments:

Post a Comment