Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to apply make up for Korean eyes ? (single lid)?

I am 100% Korean. I am seeking help learning how to apply eye make up. My eyes are single lid (no crease) and have a considerable fold to them. I use eye liner on the bottom, but have a lot of trouble doing it on the top because of the fold. Also, I have deep brown eyes. What kind of colors are the best to use for natural, sexy look? What colors to use on a night out?





Thanks in advance for any good tips !!How to apply make up for Korean eyes ? (single lid)?
I am also 100% Asian too but I'm not Chinese. I got single eyelid, with crease though.





Most people told us that we will look good with cat-eyed wings at corner of eyes. Yet don't do it much - if not you'll look like Amy Winehouse. Haha.





For natural - brown eyeshadow with blend of darker shades at corner.





For night out - purple!!!! Trust me! Blend it well with dark shade at corner. Another color that work it aqua-turquoise color (I have no idea what the name is).





You can also fake crease with dark brown eyeshadow. Just a bit will do - so it won't look like paint. =) Goodluck!How to apply make up for Korean eyes ? (single lid)?
Im black and part asian/indian descent i would say black because korean eyes are beautiful and it makes them pop more.Maybe on the inner part of your top lid and some mascara.
I'm not sure, since i'm a white girl with down turned eyes :( but i know there are some makeup tutorials on youtube by asian girls.
Try use fake eyelashes, add some dark eyeshadow on your eyes, ..... and try use eyeliner under your eyes ......... ^^
watvh youtube videos it a asian girl on there and she has choppy eye.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment