Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I apply make-up that enhances my features, but still looks natural?

I'm asian, and my asian friend wears eyeliner, and I want to wear make-up, but I want it to look natural. My skin is fair.. I want to wear make-up, but I can't seem to apply make-up that looks nice with my almond shaped eyes. What are the best eyeliner brands to use? should I even use eyeliner? best mascara brand? should I use foundation? I'm soo clueless...How can I apply make-up that enhances my features, but still looks natural?
best natural stuff to use? bare essentials.


im part asian too so i understand where you're coming from.


i only use thier foundation %26amp; concealer there because it really does feel natural on my skin and it covers alot of the blemishes on my face. i used to use mac but it felt so heavy and cakey on my face plus i started to break out alot when i was using it. bare essentials if the best stuff, if you don't believe me. go to the mall at like macys or the bare essentials store to set up like a consulation to test it on your skin and you'll get to experience it first hand.





eye liner? i use different brands of everything. i have shaky hands when it comes to putting on liquid eyeliner so i buy a liquid eyeliner pen from vicotria's secret beauty area. it comes out just like all liquid eyeliners but because its like a pen you don't have a thick handle and then a thin end like those other kinds. its only like around $10-$12 its the best kind for me %26amp; hopefully you too.





but for eyeshadows %26amp; mascara?


mac. i know that everyone uses mac but its great. i spend about a couple hundred here and there on thier eyeshadows. they have so many great colors and you can mix 'em up to match your outfit. i go all out on these because they don't smear like for nights when i go out to the club or wear at work. plus im a touchy person. like i always touch my make up to make sure that its okay and i must admit. mac doesn't smear like others do %26amp; i've tried different brands.





i hope that this helped. i didn't start putting on make up 'till like my junior year of highschool %26amp; now im still learning tricks and what not. without her teaching me my make up would just looked jacked up and i'd be lost. so i hope that everything works out for you. start the new year looking beautiful!!How can I apply make-up that enhances my features, but still looks natural?
Check out this site...she has awesome entries and tutorials on how to enhance certain features yet looking natural. Hope it helps you.





http://www.xanga.com/RiceBunny
Well... You could do a vitual makeover...





http://www.marykay.com/byena/whatsnew/virtualmakeover/default.aspx





You need to find the right color that blends with you skin not change your color. If you lived in Chicago, I could invite you to a free skin care class. We could then find the right color for you.





Good Luck!
Well the shape of your eyes can inhance your make up and they sound lovely lol :) anyway use green eyeliner it brings out the shape of your eyes there is no particular brand but i mostley wear Rimmel London :D and as for foundation use a slightly dark one because if you use light it may make your skin look cracked use a little dark foundation on your skin to make it look shimmering and replemished. hope im off help .x
Use a light peachy- pink blush... DON'T contour or bronze, that looks horrible on light tones.


And fill in your eyebrows.
Because you have almond shaped eyes, you want to use more shadow instead of eye liner. Most Asians, do to the shape of their eyes, should not use eye liner. Shadows are easier and eye liner creates the illusion of a black-eye. If you want to look like a knockout, instead of looking knocked out, use shadow.





And in the case of your fine skin use pressed power with a soft blush brush (size 7). Always apply your pressed powder upward, not down, so you don't look saggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment