Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you apply make up good?

Like pretty eyeshadow and mascara and stuffHow do you apply make up good?
It really depends on what color your eyes are. This applies to all people.....less is more don't put too much.


green eyes-golden/bronze color (maybe some greens but not too much)


blue eyes- light blues,light golds


Brown/Hazel eyes- golds, purple


greens, light blues, natural tones...browns. (I know more about this because my eyes are this color)


OK here's what I do, I put a gold color on my lower eyelid, then I put a bronze in the crease of my eyelid, then I use NATURAL colors to blend all the way to my eyebrow.....NO DRAMATIC COLORS. For my mascara I use MAYBILENE full and soft, I think that's a good one to use...great lash stinks(it always clumps). I put it on starting from the bottom of my top lashes and I put an extra coat on the tip of my lashes to make them longer. Then I put mascara on the bottom lashes. If some gets on your face, just get a q-tip and wipe it off. It's kind of hard to explain in writing I wish I could show you in person. Trust me this is so cute I always get compliments on my make-up, and I do all the make-up and hair on my dance team at school. Hope this can help;)


~*NICOLE*~How do you apply make up good?
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below
Ask a cosmetologist, If you purchase make-up at the mall like I do workers there will help you!


:D
Make sure you moisturize before putting on makeup, it makes a noticeable difference, it goes on a lot smoother. Put on your eyeshadow first, using a brush, not the sponge tip applicators, and take your time when blending. Go for eyeshadows with a lot of pigment so they dont look faded. Go with a neural color all over your lids, a lighter color under your brow bone, and a darker color in your crease and corners of your eyes for a dramatic look.





Next apply eyeliner to the top and bottom eyelids, i reccomend liquid liner so you dont get that raccoon eyes look *(pencil smudges) Make sure to be patient and let the liquid dry befpre moving your eyes/blinking





Lastly apply your mascara. Put on a primer first, then a mascara. Two coats add extra emphasis. Twist the brush as you are applying the mascara so your lashed dont clump together. If you want something funky and cute, try brushing a blue or gold mascara onto the tips of your lashes.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- Makeup - how to apply.


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/free-鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- # Cosmetic tips and tricks


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/cosme鈥?/a>
Call a Mary Kay consultant (yellow pages) and she'll come to your home and give you a free make-over. Only the top ladies are allowed to advertise in the yellow pages so she'll have a bunch of consultants under her and would probably not come out herself. Ask for someone experienced (not someone new on the job). They've been one or more training meetings and have paid for classes.
It takes practice..A LOT..hhaa..trust me when i started to wear makeup i was in 7th grade and it looked horrible...now i get compliments...woohoo
there are a few steps


1. u start with cover-up


2. then use foundation


3. the uses translusent powder to keep make-up on


4. Eye: start with eyeline, then choose 3 colors, light, medium, and day. The light oges all over ur eye, the medium goes on da crease, and the dark goes below the crease, after that use mascara


5. Blush, smile and put blush on the apple of ur cheeks


6. Lips: first color in with a lip pencil that matches ur lip color, the use lipstick
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment