Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it best to re-apply make up without taking off or take it off then redo it?

I am going to a party and i want my makeup to look fresh but for some reason when I take off my mascara and all my other make up then redo it, it normally looks not as good. any suggestions?Is it best to re-apply make up without taking off or take it off then redo it?
i just apply something light in the morning for class and then finish off with something that is better. then u dont have to take it off. and if u go to school in sweats u dont outdress ur face...lol guilty!Is it best to re-apply make up without taking off or take it off then redo it?
just wash your face and apply more.
You should take off the makeup and wash your face. It will help the makeup go on smoother. Just take your time and it will look great.
No. You will get irritations (if not already, eventually) and minor skin problems if you do that too much. The best thing to do--even if it takes a little bit of time--is to wash your face before bed until all your makeup comes off, and then reapply it as much as you want in the morning. When I was young I wanted the effect of smokey eyes so I left my black eyeliner on over night and just put on a thin line over the smeary black in the morning. It looked good, but it clogged my pores. And, even thought it doesn't seem like this would actually happen, makeup such as eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow, eventually end up on your nose and in the creases of your face if left on for over one or two days, leaving you with clogged pores, black heads and zits. I'd say just stick with taking off makeup with a makeup remover you like before bed and then starting fresh in the morning. There are ways with shadows and toners that you can give your face the preferred effect of day-old makeup.


Hope this helps.
When I get home, I take all my eye makeup off with Vaseline... it works like magic I promise!! Then I use Dove facial clothes, I really like them because they take all the makeup off, but you can use any cleanser. Then I tone, and moisturize... then my face is good to get made up again for going out! Good luck!!!


Have fun at the party!!!!
Before you go to the party take some time on your makeup to be sure it looks perfect. When re-applying at a party, it will never look as good as when you walked in but just re-apply without taking any off. You would rather have your face looking a little less than perfect and still have gorgeous eyes for people to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment