Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I apply make-up to cover my puffy eye bags and dark circles?

im a pro at this. lol


I have the WORST dark circles!





take a yellow tinted concealor stick(its eliminates dark circles like green concealor eliminates red spots-oppisite on teh color wheel) and apply it under your eye and above your eye. My rule of thumb is go your whole eye socket. BUT dont glob it on. Pat it on.Get as close as you can to your upper and lower lashes without touching them. its best to use a brush or a Qtip for that.


Get a transparent powder and use a small clean makeup brush to apply it over where you put your concealor.


Again get as close as you can to the lash lines.





*Make sure when puttin the concealor and powder on you dont neglect your inner and outter corner of your eyes. thats a huge deal.


* also do the same up to your brown bone





to make it really pop use a silvershadow in the corners of your eyes-lightly-in the area where youd put the eye liner.


that makes the whites of your eyes look whiter.How do I apply make-up to cover my puffy eye bags and dark circles?
the way you usually do !!!How do I apply make-up to cover my puffy eye bags and dark circles?
get some Q-tips run them under cold water and freeze them over night, in the morning, run them under your eyes...





';skin mineral';


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





';concealer';


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





';liquid skin';


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
botox!!!!
Buy Lancome Photogenic concealer. I use the correcteur color. Apply it with a concealer brush. This concealer is awesome for undereye darkness because it adjusts light to make the skin look better. I consider it a beauty must-have. It is a bit pricey, but it can last up to a year because a little goes a long way.





http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/concea鈥?/a>
I have the same problem- people have told me the following things:





1. hot tea bags? i dont know about this one but mine as well give it a try





2. cucumbers work- but it takes a while





3. for the dark circles- covergirl concealer works best for me





4. I have heard of people sleeping with those eye cover things with vitamins in them? I dont know- I will have to do research on that





5. Happy New Year! I hope this helped!
buy Bare Minerals then just swirl, tap, and Rub, ITS LIKE MAGIC
try a concealer or bare minerals....its supposed to work really good! :D and try some eye shadow to add color to your face...try going to macys and getting ur makeup done...see wut kinda products they have to offer or suggest...good luck and happy new year!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment