Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How soon can i apply make up to a laceration.?

I HAVE A LACERATION ON MY NOSE THAT HAS STERI STRIPS ON IT. IT LOOKS REALLY TERRIBLE AND I WANT TO PUT SOME MAKEUP ON IT TO COVER THE BRUISING BUT OF COURSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT INFECTION.I WANT TO KNOW HOW SOON CAN I PUT MAKE UP ON IT I KNOW IT NEEDS TO CLOSE UP FIRST THOUGH. I WAS THINKING MAYBE I CAN GET THE LIQUID BAND AID AND PUT IT ON THERE THEN PUT MY STERI STRIPS AND THEN MAKEUP ONCE THE WOUND CLOSES. WHAT DO U THINK HELPHow soon can i apply make up to a laceration.?
The steri-strips are holding the laceration together..don't take them off!


Steri strips will help you to heal properly and with much less of a scar.


I suggest you wait otherwise you could cause the laceration to reopen or you could get it infected.


Steri strips or not...Vain or not....How would you like to have a ugly scar and or part of your nose gone due to infection.


I would not like the brusing etc but I would hate a ugly scar worse.How soon can i apply make up to a laceration.?
Wait till it heals for sure.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment