Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good moisturize to use before you apply make-up?

i dont want anything to oily or greasy.What is a good moisturize to use before you apply make-up?
There are many moisturizers out there that you van use...but the thing is you shouldn't use too much just for the fact that your base probably has moisturizers in it already. You also can use a mild soap when you wash your face so you can keep some moisture in your pores.--SirenWhat is a good moisturize to use before you apply make-up?
Olay works well.
Morning Glow by Clean and Clear
u need make up tips on how to apply the proper make up
Johnson and Johnson's Clean and Clear. Cheap and works very well.
Cetaphil daily moisturizer with sunscreen
Go to www.quixtar.com they have the best moisturizer there. I use the one for oily skin. Trust me they are nice!
Olay Total Effects - does wonders!
There are a lot of ALoe based moisturizers that should work well.
Velocity by Mary Kay is the best moisturizer to put on before applying makeup.
I use Loreal reactiv, plenty of good priced, out there!
Aveeno, or Jergens. Well for african americans like us. I would say, African oil. Not too much, and not to little bit. I don't know or maybe ponds.
I'm also an Olay fan. I have dry skin, but it smooths without leaving me feeling oily.
Morning Glow from Johnson %26amp; Johnson.
I like that morning burst moisturizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment