Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When a mature and lovely lady developing near blindness applies make-up?

She doesn't realise it but the result is bloody awful. Her family will not tell her because they do not want to hurt her feelings. She is pretty without make-up, anyway. And she has an office job.





Is it fair to her just to let her continue for another month until she has corrective eye surgery? Her husband has hinted but she does not take notice. How would you feel if you were in her position. Would you rather be left alone or informed? She is my sister. Is simply explaining it to her acceptable behaviour or should the explantion be couched some way?When a mature and lovely lady developing near blindness applies make-up?
If she's getting the eye surgery in a month (meaning this is not a permanent makeup situation) maybe just leave it. If it's something that's been going on for quite a while, she'll be embarassed anyway, knowing she's been walking around with clown paint on her face for however long.





I guess it depends on the type of person she is. if she's sensitive about going blind, and finding out that her makeup sucks would be another blow to her, don't tell her. If it;s something you think she would be able to laugh off and take in a stride, then tell her, gently, that maybe she should consider laying off the makeup until she gets her surgery.When a mature and lovely lady developing near blindness applies make-up?
I would want to know - but I would want someone to tell me in a really kind, gentle, non-accusatory way.





You might say something like ';Sarah, I think your makeup is a little uneven. I know it's hard for you to see to apply it - is there anything I can do to help?'; And be sure to add that she's beautiful without it.
i dont wear makeup or anything.


but id want to know if i looked bad. the point of makeup is to make you look better
If it were me I'd want to know. It all depends on her personality though.

No comments:

Post a Comment