Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need help with applying make-up nicely & perfect!?

i need help with applying make-up. not so much with the eyeliner or eyeshadow, just the mascara. i'm really bad putting on mascara. what is a nice way putting mascara on that doesn't look badd? like when i put mascara on, it's like i'm missing spots.


help :] %26lt;3I need help with applying make-up nicely %26amp; perfect!?
Well what I like to do is first curl my lashes evenly then zigzag the mascara wand upwards so I get all the spots and avoid clumps.





Good luck!I need help with applying make-up nicely %26amp; perfect!?
Make sure if you don't have a steady hand, to rest your arm on a counter top. I would recommend that you curl your eyelashes first because I've found that easy for me. When you begin applying the mascara start at the base of your eyelashes and work your way up. Make sure you while you're making your way through the eyelashes that you're moving the mascara wand left and right so that you avoid clumps in between.





If you need a reference to look at here's a link to YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSj2E_iiC鈥?/a>
make sure your arm is resting on something like a countertop, and do the wand in slow, upward strokes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment