Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have multi-color skin, what can I do when I apply make-up?

Like for example: my cheeks are naturally rosy, but my chin, nose, and around my eyes are a pale white color. What can I do to make my face just one color w/ make up?I have multi-color skin, what can I do when I apply make-up?
ummm i would even out my skin tones with concealer or powder....then apply natural colors to add so spark...hope that helpsI have multi-color skin, what can I do when I apply make-up?
well wutt u can do is where ever it is pale at u could put some make up on it so that it could blend in with ur complection but try not to put so much make up on cause then it might just be a little to much so just make it a little light and u should look like a diva ~*mz smilie*~
Try some cover-up. Or concealer. Put it on with a make up brush otherwise you will get really bad acne.(I have been told that)
same problem here.


what i do is apply an all over powder foundation and it balances your face colors to one color. i use Clinique and it works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment