Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you wait until you get into your vehicle to finish applying your make-up, style your hair, etc.,?

I was almost hit by a person putting on make-up in a car. The car in front of her stopped fast, she had both hands up working on the make-up. When she hit the brakes, her car turned hard left right in front of me. I ended up off the road, but never hit her.Do you wait until you get into your vehicle to finish applying your make-up, style your hair, etc.,?
Only to apply lip gloss on my way to work.Do you wait until you get into your vehicle to finish applying your make-up, style your hair, etc.,?
no, who wants to apply makeup in a moving car? you're just gonna poke your eye out.
No, I don't because most of the time I go with the natural look and don't wear make-up
Never in a million
I wait until I am at my destination, then I usually apply some mascara and foundation in the parking lot. I don't know why but for some reason I keep my make up in my purse so it's always in my car. Therefore I have to put it on in the car.
im all prepared when i leave the house.
No, I do all my primping at home!!~~
no, I do all that before I leave the house.
no i do it at at home but certainly do a mirror check ....
No I get ready at home. I don't wear much make up and my hair though I try has a mind of it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment