Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which make-up counter applies the best make-up for a special event?

I want to get my make-up done for prom, and I don't know where I should go to get it done. I plan to get it done at a make-up counter in Macy's or any other department store. Please include price, if any.Which make-up counter applies the best make-up for a special event?
I'm not sure if you have a MAC counter at your local mall, but they are incredible. The makeover is free as long as you buy $50 in cosmetics. That was easy for me because I fell in love with the foundation and lip gloss used for my wedding day makeup. I also had to buy the false lashes since they cannot reuse them.Which make-up counter applies the best make-up for a special event?
Clinique. They don't charge to do the make-up- they are just *hoping* you will buy their products (which are pretty pricey but also pretty awesome) while you are there. It is kind of a marketing thing for them b/c it gives people a chance to try their make-up and hopefully buy some. I would probably just buy a lipgloss or mascara or something, if I felt obligated, b/c their make-up is so expensive. It looks really natural though.
MAC works awesome i used it in my beauty pageant i looked Absolutely darling.Its cheap but Fab
Don't know price range but Estee Lauder and MAC has beautiful shades at Macy's for any skin color.
MAC, but you need to make appointment before hand

No comments:

Post a Comment