Monday, April 26, 2010

Ladies I need make up advice? Ive been applying my make up the same style ....?

since I was 15 which is : Fair powder... Heavy black eyeliner on the my top eyelid (green eyes) heavy black mascara.. pencil in my eyebrows a bit and rosey or red lips. Im 32 and I need a change. My eyes show a little bit of age so my black eyeliner doesnt look as cool.. you know.. so ... Im ready to grow up.. What can do? Should I change or stay the same? What would you do?Ladies I need make up advice? Ive been applying my make up the same style ....?
I have green eyes as well. One thing that makes my eyes stand out is purple, lavender, or grey eyeshadow/eyeliner.





I use a pearl/white liquid shimmer eyeshadow, made by Sephora, all over my lids, up to the browline. In the crease, I add my purple. Then, towards the outer corner of my eye, I'll add a dark purple, or gray, and smudge it in to give it a smokey look. For eyeliner, I use pretty much use black, gray, or purple, but i tend to always use liquid. For mascara, use a purple mascara. It sounds weird, but it really makes green eyes look beautiful.Ladies I need make up advice? Ive been applying my make up the same style ....?
use brown instead of black eyeliner.


and maybe use some purples or pinks for the shadow.





black eyeliner makes your eyes look smaller..and really harsh. and applying shadow to the bottom of your eye doesn't hurt either鈾?br>

good luck.
Try a deep plum eyeshadow or kohl and line your eyes with that [smokey and smudgey! no rigid lines] then apply a fair amount of mascara and then some black eyeliner in the inside of your eye [www.mkartists.com] Stila has some great plum e/s as well as urbandecay and MAC duh oh and DIOR





For Cheeks: try a soft bronzer like the one from physicians formula that doesn't contain TALC but use it with your own brush as the one they have with it sucks [www.physiciansformula.com]





For Lips: try a neude pink with goldens himmer on your lips try: Stila's Lip Glaze in Apricot :http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> oh and try a nude lip liner like this one:http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> in neutral 115
get rid of the eyeliner, use mascara or fake eyelashes.. i like the false eyelashes because mascara just doesnt apply right.. then use eye shadow either green purple or shades of brown those accent your eyes the best and some blush on the cheek bone. and whatever lipstick/gloss you want just not a bright color
Use brown eyeliner %26amp; mascara, do not attempt bright red lipstick unless special occasion wearing hot red dress, mostly experiment with different looks dont be afraid of them because they are not what you normally do

No comments:

Post a Comment