Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In wich order do I apply this make-up on my model and how do I apply it?

I have eyliner, powder foundation, concealer and blush. I don't know which order to apply them on my model. And I need to know how to apply it before atleast the second week of next month. And tell me techniques too. First 1 with best answer earns 10 points!In wich order do I apply this make-up on my model and how do I apply it?
use the concealer 1st on spots that need coverage the most (under eyes, on blemishes, and lip line if using lip color)


use a sponge to apply powder to undereye, nose and chin, and dust the rest of the face with a large brush.


there are 2 diffrent ways to do blush:


-light blush colors on the apples using a large brush and a circular motion.


-darker blush colors under the cheekbone starting by the ear.


eyeliner should be used as close to the lash line as possible and smudged with either a stiff brush or a q-tip.In wich order do I apply this make-up on my model and how do I apply it?
powder foundation, (do it with a rounded brush moving in circles) concelor (apply with a smaller makeup brush to needed areas) blush ( use a VERY round brush and dot a lot on the apples of the cheek and brush down the side if more is desired) eyeliner ( apply to botton of lid with one thin stroke and to top in the same way if desired)
I usually do the eye makeup first, that way, if you mess up, you can wash it off with out smearing or ruining your other makeup. Also, if your concealer is cream and your foundation powder, apply your foundation first. Then apply your blush. For a lil extra oomph, you can also apply blush to your eyelids for a little bit of color. Good luck!!!
if you wanna know exactly just go to sephora .com and go to tips ,you gone find the best way.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment