Monday, April 26, 2010

I am 13 years old & I want to know how to apply make-up?

I don't wear makeup so I won't be good at it because this friday I have my graduation coming up %26amp; I just want to cover up my face but I want it to look NATURAL. No lipstick.


What should I use/buy


I have olay moisturizer I put it on first righht?


thanksI am 13 years old %26amp; I want to know how to apply make-up?
Go to covergirl.com. Their website will tell you every thing you want to know.I am 13 years old %26amp; I want to know how to apply make-up?
to look natural use mascara and lip gloss and use foundation for cover up, and concealer for blemishes
yeah 1st the moisterizer then u get a base or just blush if u want then some natural eye shdow then brown eyeliner just a little them maybe some cute lipgloss ?? idk lol im 13 too but im reallllly good at putting makeup on but its hard to explain





kk byee xo0o if u have any more questions email me hulkizcool@yahoo.com
Ask your mom for help.





Wash your face first, then apply your moisturizer. You should wait around ten minutes before actually applying makeup. Then, put on foundation, but not a thick layer, just enough to balance your complexion. Then, eyeliner, probably, and mascara. And, probably a lipgloss.





Whatever you do, apply lightly, because going overboard with makeup does NOT look natural.
i ithink that this is a question to ask your mother. she is the only one that can really help you with this. naturally a mother give her daughter whatever she uses to apply her makeup. trust me ask your mom, mom knows best.
i honestly think you should not put on any makeup (why) well bcz then you will want to put it on often adn then you will not look good if you dont have any makeup on


just put on some lip gloss


:-) have fun at the graduation!
It goes on first of course.........you are probably going to go buy make up so why not take advantage of your local make up department the sales clerks there would be glad to walk you through it and will be thrilled to make your special day better.


PS. do not tell people you age on line........lots of creeps out here!
To be honest with you, you should not worry about make-up yet. I am 32 yrs old and do not wear makeup. God made us all beautiful in our own ways. Stay natural. Wear light lipglosses or lip balm. Be a kid while you can because when you get older you are going to wish that you were a kid again.
Foundation, try maybeline dream matte mouse, lips light gloss shiny luscious, mascara. The basics.
You do put your moisturizer on first. You can go to a cosmetic counter at a major department store and the people working there can help you learn how to apply make up and which shades are good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment