Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ladies: do you pull strange faces when applying your make up?

My man told me today that I do!Ladies: do you pull strange faces when applying your make up?
oh my god yes.


and i put my make up on on the train every morning, like many other women on my train (time-management), and you should see the strange looks and faces we all get from the men sitting around us while we're doing it! theyre mesmerized!Ladies: do you pull strange faces when applying your make up?
all the time.
when applying blusher...........I puff out my cheeks by all accounts!
I'm the queen on funny makeup faces
lol. probably...did you know that you naturally open your mouth when you put on mascara???
I don't wear make up.


Well, very often. I will only on special occasions.


And I am still told I am pretty!
of course!
yeah, i did..i guess..
thats not the only time they pull strange faces
yeah...my cousin said that once...his words....you got to look ugly before you look gorgeous.....guess who got a smack in the gob...lol....
especially mascara
when I actually wear it, I have to do weird stuff with my mouth to make the lipliner stay where it is supposed to
I guess so but hey we cant help it we have too
I think I just realized that I make the funniest face when i put my mascara on and my eyeliner.
Yes....lol....eyeshadow and mascara are the funniest.
When I put on mascara I can't keep my mouth shut. If mascara is going on, my mouth is wide open.
Yeah, think we all do it

No comments:

Post a Comment