Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Survey: Ladies..when applying your make-up?

Do you use the aplicators that come with or do you use a set of brushes?Survey: Ladies..when applying your make-up?
i have a set of brushes!Survey: Ladies..when applying your make-up?
I use the applicators that come with the product. Except for the one that comes in the powder compacts. I'll use the one that came with it but I'll change it often.
Brushes and my fingers.I use the Bare Escentuals stuff, so I have those brushes.Wonderful stuff and sooo worth the money!!
I use my hands or those little brushes you can get.
Depends on the makeup. Sometimes I will use what came with it, but other times I will use either my hands or special brushes that i bought from sephora
Usually whatever comes with the make up.
i use a set of brushes, most of my eyeshadow and blush and bronzer didnt come with brushes so i had to buy some.
Depends....usually whatever comes with it.
My own set of brushes. You?
my wife uses another bodily utensil.








I don't mind a bit!!
I dont wear makeup
My wife uses my beard. I never get any respect.
I use my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment