Monday, April 26, 2010

How to apply make up to my face...pic included?

OK, so Im turning 15 soon and I need to learn how to apply make up. I have been to a private school all my life that doesn't allow make up, so I'm kind of behind. I now go to a public highschool. Can i have any tips??





Pic is here:


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youngOwrit…How to apply make up to my face...pic included?
I would first start by shaping your eyebrows. This will make a great frame for you facial features. Then light make up like pink or purple eyeshadow and brown mascara with tinted lip gloss. Try a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation.How to apply make up to my face...pic included?
pretty girl.


ok the first thing i would do is get your eyebrows shaped and waxed. then i would watch how to apply make up videos on youtube, they have some really really good ones on there, just type in eyes, foundation, lips etc and you will get some good advice.


then go shopping for some make up. id start off cheap and simple to begin with, covergirl, maybeline, and get the basics. foundation ,blusher, eye liner mascara lipstick and some light eyeshadow colors and above all, just experiment. find out what suits you best.


good luck and i hope these tips help.x
To be honest, you don't really need any make up. You have a clear complexion so that's good. I'd go with natural colored eye shadows and a little mascara. Maybe some lip gloss too. Also, pluck your eye brows or get them waxed.
You really don't need it. All you need to use is a bit of eye shadow(nothing bright) and some mascara. And lip stick if you want it. But any makeup besides powder for shine is too much for you and you don't look like you have shiny skin.
wear something that is super natural! my favorite foundation is the matte mousse from maybeline. and then just get a light pink blush and brown massacre and just clear lip gloss! you are adorable so dont put on to much!
check out my youtube channel for makeup and beauty tips


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
mascara and lip gloss for starters if u really wanna wear makeup.


maybe start with a brown mascara since u have lighter hair.


it might be easier to just put it on ur top lashes for beginners.
Well I think your super pretty and I think maybe some skin colored cover up; lip gloss and maybe some mascara
Well you have very nice skin, so you do not need concealer like most girls/women wear. Yay! If you want, you can add a bit of brown eyeliner on your inner bottom eyelids. Try to make it really thin and close to the moist part of your inner lid so it doesn't come off too drastic.





Next, mascara! Everyone looks sexy in volumizing mascara! Buy dark brown or black; whichever you prefer. I like black, but I also have dark eyelashes. Your eyelashes aren't so dark, so you can try brown. Also, use an eyelash curler beforehand. Those are sold everywhere, and they make your eyelashes pretty and curly. I love them, since my eyelashes aren't super curly. It takes some time getting use to though, but so many girls use eyelash curlers, so I'm sure you can get the hang of it soon enough. Try it out.





Next, your lips. You have naturally nice lips. They are very pink!!! Not many girls have such pink lips. I wouldn't advise you to wear lipstick, but if you want, you may buy lip liner, like a light maroon or pink lip liner, just to give your lips a bit of definition, like eyeliner does for eyes. That's all I'd say for your lips because they are pretty and plump already.





Next, your cheeks! Although you have pinkish cheeks already, you can still get a nice light brown or pink blush. A little of blush dabbed onto your cheeks and forehead/chin/upper nose can really add some 'oomph' to your overall face. You don't need it every day, obviously, but if you want to get all fixed up, blush is a keeper, in my opinion. Again, a pinkish brown would look good with your skin tone I think, but you can always try several colors and see which one you like best.





Last but not least, try tweezing your eyebrows, JUST a tad. Of course they are fine, but they can be shaped a little bit. You can get it professionally done at a manicure place for 10 bucks if you want. If not, leave it. It's no biggie. You're only 15 years old, which is still young (high school, right?), so you don't have to go all out all at once right now.





Good luck! Have fun! The best time to play around with news looks is when you're young.





Good luck, cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment