Monday, April 26, 2010

Make up applying order help!?

I recently bought all new make up at sephora. I was looking for a new foundation concealer combo. Then my artist use a liquid rose highlighter loved it bought it! But I only had her apply that much on my face. So now My question is when I am doing my full face bronze/blush as well when should I apply the highlighter?Before or after the blush/bronzer?Make up applying order help!?
You can do either! It just depends on the look you're going for. You will get more of a highlight effect if you do it after the bronzer and you'll get more of a subtle highlight if you do it before bronzer. Try them both and see which one you like more. There are no rules here, it's just preference.Make up applying order help!?
after

No comments:

Post a Comment