Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help With Applying My Make-up ?

I have dark brown hair, brown asian eyes, medium tan skin. i would like to make my eyes pop. Suggestions :DHelp With Applying My Make-up ?
try using shades of blue, green, purple, you just need to find something that compliments your skin tone. Add some colored eye liner and mascara, and you're all set.Help With Applying My Make-up ?
I have brown eyes too. To make my eyes pop, I use a light gold eye shadow and then a white just under my eyebrows. Then I outline my eyes with black eyeliner and where black mascara.





All the products I use are botanically based and healthier then other products.





I hope this info helps. If you have any questions, you can email me directly from the website.





Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment