Monday, April 26, 2010

What order should I apply my make up on in?

I use:





concealer


powder


blush


a color stick( like blush)


moisturizer





what order should I put these on my face in?What order should I apply my make up on in?
technically you want to do your moisturizer first. then your foundation.then concealer.then powder.then blush.What order should I apply my make up on in?
Do you wear mascara? If so, you should put that on last. So...Well, you shouldn't put on TWO blushes. That's strange. I hate caked on makeup (too much) but if it were me I'd go, moisturizer, concealer, powder, blush. :)


xoxo
moisturizer should always be first


then concealer


powder


blush %26amp; color stick in an order
moisturizer


concealer


color stick


powder


blush
moisturizer


concealer


color stick


powder


blush
moisturizer


concealer


colorstick


blush


powder

No comments:

Post a Comment