Monday, April 26, 2010

My one eye opens slightly larger then the other and the lashes are different...how can i apply make up?

When looking at pictures of myself it looks like my face is asymmetrical (which everyones face is) but i think the main cause are my eyes. One eye opens slightly more then the other is there a way i could apply makeup to make them look more even? Thank you!My one eye opens slightly larger then the other and the lashes are different...how can i apply make up?
You're absolutely right, all of our faces are asymmetrical. Some are just more noticeable than others. I recently worked with a client who had a prosthetic eye and was suffering the same concerns about her appearance. Here's the trick: Wherever you put your dark colors, that area will appear to recede away from the surface of your face. Conversely, wherever you put your lighter colors will appear to come forward. That being said, try a slightly broader stroke of your eyeliner on the eye that is open more to close it a little bit and bring your lightest eye shadow color slighty closer to the lashline of the eye that's not as open to open it up a little bit. Trust me it's going to take a few practice tries to get the technique down right, but you'll love being able to bring that balance to your face with a few short stroles in no time!My one eye opens slightly larger then the other and the lashes are different...how can i apply make up?
I am sure know one will notice. I have reciently noticed that one of my eye balls is bigger then the other, lol. I obsessed over this and then I just realized it doesn't matter. If people judge me based on this that's there problem. No one has ever said anything.
Try sqinting abit to make them even.





Coach
well you could use an eyelash curler on the other eye and use darker eyeshadows
I recently noticed that my eyes are the same way. I'm not really sure how to fix it, I do think the way you apply your eyeliner helps some. Here's a great link for application tips.
eyeliner hun! using dark eyeliner on both your top and bottom lids will make a huge difference... for the eye that is smaller or uneven, use a slightly thicker stroke with the eyeliner, youll look pretty even afterwards...





everyone has there own insecurities hun, dont fret it. theyre too busy stressin about themselves..

No comments:

Post a Comment