Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How much of MAC's products do I have to purchase so that they will apply the make-up on me for my prom?

This will be at Beverly Center, Los Angeles.How much of MAC's products do I have to purchase so that they will apply the make-up on me for my prom?
The thing is the look they create for you could cost $200 worth of products for you to recreate....so it depends on you and what you are will to not be able to recreate without the right tools and all the right colors, etc.How much of MAC's products do I have to purchase so that they will apply the make-up on me for my prom?
I have had my make-up done there...You don't have to purchase anything but they strongly recommend that you do. They will show you the products that work best for you. If you are interested in buying something it's best to go in there with a budget because it isn't cheap. Also before they do your make-up discuss with them in detail what type of a look you want because they tend to be dramatic!


I see that the girl before me said that you do need to purchase something, so you might want to give them a call actually. Maybe it changes by region or whatever.
I got my makeup done for prom and I had to spend $40 dollars worth of products.
i think you only have to get like one thing. they used to not make you get anything, it was just customary. you dont have to get crazy though. make sure you get the lipstick so that you can touch up throughout the night. and they make great eyeshaddow.
40 dollars, or 2-3 products

No comments:

Post a Comment