Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to apply make-up as a mask? Picture included.?

Sixteen lovely ladies are turning 16 in my class (:


So for our sweet sixteen, we're holding a very glamorous masquerade ball.





Masks aren't my favorite thing because the sequins, glitter, and feathers could get itchy so I decided I might want to try out a mask of makeup.





Don't know what I mean? Check this out:


http://i9.tinypic.com/67gx935.jpg





This is how I look:


http://i4.tinypic.com/4pdigqq.png





I could definitely try it myself since I don't know any place where I could get it done. I've got over five months until the actual event to experiment.





Any tips or links to tutorials would be loved!How to apply make-up as a mask? Picture included.?
That is extremely complex makeup art. The eyes are done with a gold liner and shadow, but the mask portion itself would be a nightmare to do without couture makeup art tools.





To create the mask portion, you would need to airbrush the surface with that lavender looking color, then lay lace flat over the surface, and airbrush that with the rosy pink, but even that might not work. You must use tools and stencils at any rate, because doing that sort of makeup art by hand is impossible considering the consistency of makeup.How to apply make-up as a mask? Picture included.?
oh my god, that is awesomeee. i wouldn't recommend doing it yourself though, get a good makeup artist to do it for you. they have a lot more experience and the right cosmetics.
good luck with that
I'm sorry to inform you that stuff like this must be done by a professional or it will look awful.
To do a look exactly like that, couture makeup artists take lace and airbrush over it. It's very difficult if you don't know how. The model has black eyeshadow in a smokey look with gold on her inner corners, the rest is airbrushed. Good idea though!





BTW you can buy an airbrush at Sephora.com I think. but why pay so much for one event?


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


It's a bronzer but it could work with your skin tone. You've got me interested in this now. I want an invite to the party!!!
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment