Monday, April 26, 2010

How can u apply make-up perfectly?

Well, you'd have to be perfect, I guess.How can u apply make-up perfectly?
it depends on what type (i.e. eyeshodow/liner, foundation ect.) for foundation apply the closest match you can find to your skin tone, you mayneed to add a little brown, white, shimmer, or goldish eye shadow to it if your using powder to match your skin tone even more like i do, for eye shadow, it depends on your skin tone, eye color, and/ or what your wearing, for example i have a lightish skil tone and dark green eyes so i mostly use a dark green, gray, black, or dark blue, but if im cordination it with my outfit i might use a color that is in my outfit a lot or use it to high light a pretty color im wearing thats not as noticable. you should only aply it from the crease on your eye lid to the bottom of your eye lid and for eye liner, again it depends, one of my friends only looks good with it on the top and bottom, i look good with it on my top and/ or only about 1/2 way starting from the outer bottom.How can u apply make-up perfectly?
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
Take your time and use the proper brushes for each item.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- Makeup - how to apply.


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/free-鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- # Cosmetic tips and tricks


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/cosme鈥?/a>
After I finish doing my makeup, I spray MAC Fix + spray to set my makeup. I use several different brushes that allow me to do different things with my eyes and face. I love using a Spray Foundation, such as Sally Hansen's Airbrush Makeup spray, applied with a foam makeup sponge. Dust translucent powder ove your face and it is prepped for anything. Applying a light color eyeshadow on your eye lid and then a darker one on the outer corners with a contour brush creates a smokey eye look. Sometimes I do an iridescent color on my lid and then a bright color just dabbed on the outer corner above my top lashes and right below my lower lashes. Mascara is the most essential part and can be worn alone and still make your eyes pop. I love experimenting with makeup and having fun so if you want any more tips or info please contact me - I'd be happy to give advice about it!!
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment