Monday, April 26, 2010

How long does it take you to apply your make up?




Tell me how long you take and what you apply please.How long does it take you to apply your make up?
It depends on what i'm doing and where i'm going but this is a typical day in makeup application when i'm going shopping =D





1. Apply primer - Smashbox photo finish light


2. Apply foundation with a foundation brush - Clarins instant smooth foundation


3. Apply concealer if needed - Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer


4. Apply blush - Benefit Thrrrob


5. Apply highlighter to my inner eyes (to make my eyes appear bigger) - Benefit High Beam


6. Apply liquid eyeliner to my upper lids - Rimmel Exaggerate


7. Curl Eyelashes - Shu uemura eyelash curlers


8. Apply base coat to lashes - Lancome Cils Booster XL


9. Apply mascara - Lancome Oscillation


10. Apply highlighter to under eyebrows - Benefit High Brow


11. Apply Eyeshadow - MAC Naked Lunch


12. Apply Eyeliner to inner bottom lids - Smashbox Jet Set Gel Eyeliner


13 Apply powder to set makeup - Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder


14. Apply Lipgloss - Depends but generally either Philosophy, Lancome or MAC





All of this takes me around 30 minutes if i'm taking my time to do it all perfectly but i can do it in 10 mins it just doesn't look as good.How long does it take you to apply your make up?
Mine usually takes about 15-20 mins, just because I'm slow and what it to be perfect!


I apply: Mascara (2 or 3 coats, top and bottom)


Tinted Moisturiser, all over.


Concealer


Vaseline (petroleum jelly) on the apple of my cheek, around my nose and lips.


SOMETIMES- Blusher, eye shadow (usually gold)
Depends on where I'm going.


Daily make-up for school takes me about half hour. I use 3 mascaras, eyeliner, 3 different eyeshadows which I blend together, foundation then blusher.


If I was going out in the evening or somewhere then it would probs be more like 45 mins. I'll put on whatever goes with my outfit then.
On days when I am in a rush (most days), I just quickly apply some foundation, concealer to my blemishes (if i have any), and some eyeliner and mascara. It usually takes about 5 minutes to 10 minutes.
It depends...If im trying to look really nice with my make-up..it'll take anywhere from 25 mins to 35...it all depends..In the morning before school it takes about ten mins...I'm usually good in the mornings because i know exactly how i want to do my eyes.
Like 5-10 minutes most of the time.





Mascara and eyeliner and some highlighting shadow.
About a half hour...I'm kind of slow.





*Mascara


*Lipgloss


*Foundation (liquid on my nose, powder everywhere else)


*Concealer


*Eyeshadow


*Eyeliner on the bottom


*Pressed powder
ABOUT 5 MINUTES


-I FIRST PUT ON JERGENS NATURAL GLOW LOTION ALL OVER MY FACE


- THEN CURL MY EYELASH AND PUT ON MASCARA


-USE A LITTLE BIT OF CONCEALER ON THE SPOTS I NEED IT


- SWEEP SOME BRONZER ON MY CHEECK BONES





THEN IM DONE!!
generally it only takes about 5 - 10 minutes for my every day makeup routine. if i'm going to an event or something it can take anywhere up to 30 minutes, but hardly ever longer than that.
About 8 minutes:





Brow powder


Mascara


Liquid eyeliner


Lip gloss





and sometimes some glittery purple liquid eyeliner ;)
5 minutes.





* silver eyeshadow


* mascara


* eyeliner
i apply eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick cuz i dont really need anymore than that.





it takes me like 8 mins?
8 minutes
extreme make-up.. aka theatrical- about an hour.





normal make-up-about 15-20 minutes.
no makeup :D

No comments:

Post a Comment