Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you apply make-up?

So I have my foundations (liquid and powder) and everything else i need.. such as moisturizer etc etc.. (toner to!) the whole entire list i would say. so how do i apply it now? (eyeshadow to! or do we first start with eyeshadow?)How do you apply make-up?
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=e鈥?/a>





the way she looks in the end is GORGOUS and you will too if you copy it.Just use pencil eyeliner instead of liquid because its very difficult to use liquid eyeliner and you'll be set =)





hope that helpsHow do you apply make-up?
I do not use foundation or heavy eyeshadows during the week. I stick to the basics and for thee weekends I go all out.





Here's my weekly routine:





1. Clean Face


2. Apply Mousterizer and let it do it's magic for about 10 min.


3. apply liner (gel, liquid or eyeliner) on my top lid.


4. curl lashes %26amp; apply mascara


5. Apply Skin Finish Mineralized powder








Here's my weekend routine:


1. Clean face


2. Mousterize


3. Apply Foundation with stippling brush


4. apply concealer (if necessary)


5. prime eye %26amp; do eyeshadows


6. Line top lid %26amp; apply mascara


7. apply finishing powder
Wash+tone+moisturize


wait 2 mins.


Apply eyeshadow


clean any fall out


apply your foundation and set it with powder





(optional)


blush


eyeliner/mascara


lipgloss and you are done missy and this shouldn't take you more than 5 to 7 mins. on daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment