Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help, Does anyone know of any good websites that can help me apply make up better.?

I'm not good at picking out the right colors or appling it right. I just do that same thing every day because its all I know. I want to change it up a bit.Help, Does anyone know of any good websites that can help me apply make up better.?
Check out this one:





http://beauty.ivillage.com/





Full of tips and tricks.





And try Kevyn Aucoin's site, click on the ';makeup lessons'; link and you'll learn techniques from this artist to the stars.





http://www.kevynaucoin.com/Help, Does anyone know of any good websites that can help me apply make up better.?
sephora.com has a special email web page that they email to you weekly with news on the latest trends tips for applying and other stuff like that... or allure.com
ok pink black shimmer purple and wear a pink skirt orange top








by: the fashion queen
hey alanna m this isnt an advertising site and i will tell!
Here is a direct link for Mary Kay's Application Tips page.


http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/wh鈥?/a>





For choosing colors, try the Virtual Makeover on the same website.
check out the Mary-Kay website
Check The Mary Kay Website.
Go on a goggle search for free fashion and makeover games.Go on dress up games an dolls u can put makeup on dolls than try on your self.
jus experiment. that is what i do. i find new styles that i like all the time. you see some one with cool make up, try it. liquid eyeliner is great for tryin new stuff out. also my mom got me this big huge book on tips about everything, it helped, just go thru magazines and try what other people do.
Covergirl.com
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment